So day four is: what are ten things you would tell your sixteen year old self? Most of my memory is obscure from my teenage years. I mostly remember Harry Potter and Jesse, but I think I can think of a few things to recommend.
1.Things happen between good friends. Let it go.
2. NEVER get your hopes up.
3. Graduation night is well worth the wait.
4. STAY AWAY FROM CHURCH!
5. Wear sunscreen.
6. Don’t get too attached to any car you own.
7. Don’t be so depressed, it gets better.
8. DO NOT START SMOKING!
9. Seriously think about college and filling out apps.
10. Those that truly value your friendship will stick with you, don’t throw them away.